StartEngine Summit: London Network Marketing Meetup. CB is a series of premium Blockchain events that connect ICO companies Fermat Buenos Aires. We believe blockchain technology and the new decentralized platforms will Gratis 3️⃣ Decred Global Meetup en Buenos Aires Jueves 06 de febrero. Buenos Aires, Paris, Amsterdam, Seoul, London, and Hong Kong. A list of the biggest bitcoin meetup groups (by the number of members).
Something: Bitcoin meetup buenos aires
|BTC WALLET ADDRESS CREATE||Harga fitlife gym btc|
|Jual robot trading bitcoin||988|
|BITCOIN TRADING IPHONE APP||184|
Page last updated: December 21, 2020
Learn how to get involved in the Ethereum Community
The Ethereum community includes tens of thousands of developers, technologists, users, HODLers, and enthusiasts all over the world. There are many ways to get involved in the Ethereum community: you can attend an event, join a meetup group, contribute to a project, or participate in one of many online forums about Ethereum.
Want to contribute to Ethereum more directly? Check out how to get involved below for a list of ways that you can contribute based on your skills and professional background.
Hundreds of thousands of Ethereum enthusiasts gather in these online forums to share news, talk about recent developments, debate technical issues, and imagine the future.
Every month, there are major Ethereum events around the world. Consider attending one near you to meet more people in the community, learn about employment opportunities, and develop new skills.
Have an event to add to this list? Add it!
Ethereum meetup groups
"Meetups" are small events held by groups of Ethereum enthusiasts - a chance for people interested in Ethereum to get together, talk about Ethereum, and learn about recent developments.
Interested in starting your own meetup? Check out the BUIDL Network, an initiative by ConsenSys to help support Ethereum’s meetup communities.
This is a non-exhaustive list built by our community. Know of an active meetup group to add to this list? Please add it!
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
"DAOs" are Decentralized Autonomous Organizations. These groups leverage Ethereum technology to facilitate organization and collaboration. For instance, for controlling membership, voting on proposals, or managing pooled assets. While DAOs are still experimental, they offer opportunities for you to find groups that you identify with, find collaborators, and grow your impact on the Ethereum community.
How can I get involved?
The Ethereum community includes people of many different backgrounds and skillsets. Whether you’re a developer, an artist, or an accountant, there are ways to get involved. Here’s a list of suggestions that might help you get started.
Researchers & Academics
Do you have a background in mathematics, cryptography, or economics? You might be interested in some of the cutting-edge work being done within the Ethereum ecosystem
Have non-technical skills, and aren’t sure where to start?
If you’re not a developer, it can be hard to know where to start in Ethereum. Here are a few suggestions, along with resources for specific professional backgrounds.
- Organize a meetup in your city
- Write content about Ethereum
- Ethereum needs good writers who can explain its value in plain language
- Not ready to publish your own articles? Consider contributing to the existing content on community resources like EthHub, or propose new content for ethereum.org!
- Offer to take notes for community calls
- There are many open-source community calls, and having notetakers is a huge help. If you’re interested, join the Ethereum Cat Herders chat here, and introduce yourself!
- Translate Ethereum content into your native language
- ethereum.org maintains a translation program that translates the website, and other resources, into many different languages
- Find out how to get involved here
Financial professional or accountant
- Ethereum is home to the “Decentralized Finance” ecosystem - a network of protocols and applications that offer an alternative financial system. If you’re a financial professional, check out some DeFi apps at DeFi Pulse or DeFiPrime
- Accountant? Assets on Ethereum - ETH, tokens, DeFi, etc - introduce many novel accounting issues. You could start by checking out some projects that aim to help users of cryptocurrency solve their bookkeeping & accounting challenges, like VeriLedger or Rotki
- The Ethereum ecosystem needs your talents! Many companies are hiring for product manager roles. If you want to start by contributing to an open source project, get in touch with the Ethereum Cat Herders or MetaCartel
- There are many marketing and communications positions in the Ethereum ecosystem!
Want to find a job working in Ethereum?